Registration - Junior Groups Seminar, 29th April 2022
LMU Junior Research Groups (Heisenberg, Emmy Noether, Liebig etc) present their research & available positions (BSc, F-Praktika, MSc, PhD and more) for students in Chemistry, Pharmacy and Biochemistry - at LMU or beyond.
Come discover our ongoing research topics through 7-minute presentations from each group.
Then ask us anything afterwards over free food & drinks outside in the sun.
The Junior Group Seminar 2022 takes place on:
29th April from 15:00 (st) - 16:30 in Butenandt-Hörsaal, followed by buffet outside. Flyer coming soon.
If you are coming, please register your email and drinks preference below, so we know how much to buy, and so we can contact you on short notice if the weather turns bad or if we need to move to a bigger auditorium.
- Franziska Traube (Epigenetics & Metabolism)
- Pascal Giehr (Nutrition & Epigenetics)
- David Konrad (Synthesis & Proteomics)
- Karin Bartel (Pharmaceutical Biology & Med Chem)
- Pavel Kielkowski (Chemical Biology & Protein PTMs)
- Sabine Schneider (Chemical & Structural Biology)
- Simone Moser (Pharmaceutical & Chemical Biology)
- Oliver Thorn-Seshold (Synthesis & Chemical Biology)
- Dorian Didier (Methodology & Synthesis)
View registration list (For seminar leaders only!)